21 CLEVER HACKS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
This video is full of helpful lifehacks that will help you to solve annoying problems!
– Use ear candle to cure clogged ear
– Get rid of bruises more quickly and use rubbing alcohol and dish soap
– An easy way to get rid of mosquitos is to use lemon and cloves
– Mix salt, water, and pepper to cure a toothache
– Get rid of stretch marks. You will need 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil and 1/3 cup aloe vera gel. Whisk both ingredients and apply for 3 months
– There is one more recipe from Aloe Vera and coconut oil. You will need onion, Aloe Vera, coconut oil. Cut the aloe vera, boil for 5 minutes in coconut oil and pour to the sprayer, add onion juice. This recipe will stimulate hair growth
– Pimples? Use toothpaste!
– We have a perfect recipe how to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes. Grate a cucumber and mix with banana, put into ice cube tray and freeze
– When the pores are clogged, it can result in blackheads and acne. Try our effective mask for unclogging your pores: sugar, orange juice, rose water, aloe gel. Apply for 1 minute and wash
– If you have congestion, try the next recipe mix beeswax, coconut oil, add essential oils (peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, and rosemary oil).
– Сold sore? Use Vaseline and lemon balm extract
– A sore throat? Mix baking soda and salt put it into warm water and gargle 3 times a day
– We have the best cough remedy is the mix of apple cider vinegar, water, honey, and ginger powder. Take 1 spoon 3 times a day
– Watch our video and find the recipe of homemade cough drops
– Make a deodorant at home, all the ingredients you need: cornstarch, baking soda, coconut oil, tea tree oil. Mix all ingredients together and pour into an empty deodorant container and refrigerate for one hour!
01:46 Forget about a migraine
02:40 How to cure a toothache
04:33 Toothpaste magic
06:05 How to speed up hair growth
09:48 How to cure a sore throat
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: