20 DIY Life Hacks That Are Both Super Random & Super Awesome
20 DIY life hacks that are both super random and super awesome. Sometimes people are naturally gifted at DIY projects, but for most people finding out how to make things by themselves is difficult. For those people we are here to help you out.
#DIY #Hacks #LifeHacks
We are all trying to save some money in today’s society. Due to this, we have started making things ourselves.
7. Label Dollar Store Bins: If you need new storage bins or bins in general head over to the dollar store. Get whatever colored bins you want, or if they don’t have the color you want then buy some cheap paint. If you would like to customize your storage bins buy some rope and labels at the dollar store as well.
6. Make Chore Bracelets: For any parents out there who are having a hard time getting their children to do chores, this might be the DIY hack for you. Try getting your children to do their chores by integrating bracelets with every chore they complete. This will make it seem like a fun game to them, and may motivate them to actually complete their chores on time!
5. Make Your Own Reusable Wipes: If you want to save some money on cleaning wipes there is a DIY hack to help you out. Roll a couple washcloths up and place them in a jar. Add some water, vinegar, and oil to the jar and press down on the washcloths. Close the jar lid and let it soak until you need to use the washcloths. When these washcloths get dirty just throw them in the wash and use them again.
4. Save Money On Your Swiffer Wipes: The Swiffer was one of the best cleaning inventions of our time. The only problem is that a lot of money gets spent on buying new wipes to add to the bottom of the broom. If you want to save some money, add a furry sock or a slipper to the Swiffer. When it gets dirty, throw it in the wash, and it will be good as new.
3. Keep Those Baseboards Clean: If you want a way of keeping those baseboards clean longer, then look no further than this DIY hack. You can use a magic eraser to get rid of scuff marks and dust. But if you want to make sure the dirt stays off your baseboards for longer, take a fabric softener and rub the baseboards with it. This will add an extra layer of protection against dirt.
2. Make Some Terrariums: Terrariums make every home look fabulous. To make one add a mixture of soil, sand, rocks and fake flowers in any design you prefer. To save money make sure you go to the dollar store to get the big glass jug it goes into. When people see what you have made they will think that it was store bought. But it was all you!
And now, here’s the number one life hack that you should use to make your life much easier. It’s number one because it saves you from having to go out and buy expensive cleaning products, and can help clean one of the hardest to clean items in your entire house!
1. Strong Grease Cleaner: Our stoves are one of the dirtiest things in our kitchens. It is hard to protect the glass on the oven from grease and dirt marks. One way to save money on a cleaning solution for it is this DIY hack. Make a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. Don’t stop mixing until the mixture is thick. Apply it to the glass of the oven and wipe it with cloth. The oven will look good as new in no time.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
For more videos and articles visit: