Valentines Day Gifts for Friends! // 5 DIY Ideas
Hope you guys like this video! If you recreate any of these DIY’s then make sure to tag me on Instagram or Twitter!! I would LOVE to see! 🙂
I N S T A G R A M
S N A P C H A T
T W I T T E R
F A C E B O O K
P I N T E R E S T
Lens I use:
Earn cash back with Ebates:
DIY MUG INSTRUCTIONS: (PLEASE NOTE: Once Mug is baked the red nose will turn a nice purple color!, For the sake of the video, I didn’t bake it till afterwards. But to be honest I think the purple looks better!!)
1) Clean the mug well and don’t touch the surface with your fingertips afterwards! The oils from your skin will prevent the marker from adhering onto the mug.
2) Porcelain mugs work best.
3) If using the Sharpie brand, keep in mind that colors may change in the oven. For example: red turns into a weird yellow color. Black is your safest option.
4) If drawing on a rounded mug, try using tape as a guideline for your design.
5) DO NOT preheat your oven! Put the mug in the oven, then set the temperature to 425 degrees. Let it bake for 30 minutes.
6) After baking, crack open the oven door and let it cool completely. Removing the mug before it has cooled can result in cracking.
7) Wait at least 24 hours before washing your mug to make sure the design is sealed in!
BEE MINE TEMPLATE:
OTHER V-DAY VIDEOS:
-VALENTINES DAY DIY ROOM DECOR:
-VALENTINES DAY DIY GIFTS FOR HIM:
Watch my last videos!!
-STARBUCKS CAKE POPS-
-NIGHT TIME ROUTINE// WINTER-
-NEW YEARS EVE GET READY WITH ME-
-DIY LUSH BATH BOMBS-
Shop my favorite brushes here:
Lips are Movin- Meghan Trainor
Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande
Skinny Love Remix- Birdy
Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
Somewhere Only We Know- Dan+Shay
Girls (The Knox Remix)- The 1975