17 CRAZY GENIUS CLOTHING HACKS
FRESH WAYS TO WEAR SHIRTS
Your closet is full of old clothes that you want to throw away? But you don’t want to spend money on new clothes? It’s better to reuse them and give them the second life!
Don’t spend money on new things because we will show you pretty cool lifehacks on how to reuse your old stuff at home!
Check out plenty of clever ways to repurpose the old clothes that we prepared for you! Take your old stuff and make something new and interesting.
Transform your old clothes with some basic cutting and sewing skills and a little imagination.
Here is a list of ideas, we are sharing with you:
– reuse your boyfriend’s shirt and create a new stylish skirt
– create a perfect bun using a clean sock
– if you have bruises on your legs, you can create a beautiful print on your tights. Check out the video and your legs will look flawless
– check out plenty of not-so-basic ways to wear classic shirts
– transform your shirt into a bad
– you may reuse your jeans shirts and create a new stylish dress or skirt
– create a stylish t-shirt with a color hot glue stick
Never be alone with boyfriend pillow! Be crafty and make your own pillow after watching our easy tutorial! Draw a line next to the buttons of a shirt and cut along the line (cut half). Sew the halves together and put inside a pillow or fill it with rubber foam. Add handmade glove. Voila!
Your clothes look so boring and you don’t know how to upgrade it? Watch our video and find out awesome ways to decorate your old clothes and shoes!
Grab your scissors and create a fancy top from your old panties! Reuse your old clothes as it’s the way to help the environment by reducing waste and save money.
00:06 Decorate tights
00:42 Fancy jeans dress
01:53 Stylish top
04:33 Boyfriend pillow
06:26 Decorate your t-shirt
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY:
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: