DIY : The Project – Eco CamperVan – Medium
Make a state-of-the-art eco-friendly camper van based on an iconic old timer, to travel the world (sister project).
Objective: Become a must-see for DIYers willing to restore an old timer and/or convert a van into a camper.
- Towards self-sufficiency and self-sustainability.
- Aesthetic, minimalist-ish, punchy, colorful-ish.
- Vanlife spirit.
- Science, DIY, open source.
My Personal Objectives
- Have a vehicle to travel the world.
- Do activities I like:
› Design, science, engineering.
› R&D, problem-solving.
› Practical, hands-on, DIY, making.
- Learn and teach knowledge.
- Gather people around a common goal.
- Share experiences.
- Document the project, from the idea to the final result — including all intermediary phases.
- Detail the ideation/R&D process — including products/materials comparison, testing/prototyping, decision-making.
- Teach the science and know-how related to each part of the work.
- Open source the project.