DIY : Easy DIY Christmas Gifts. – MariahGlaiser – Medium
Struggling to think of gifts for your loved ones at Christmas this year? Want something sentimental? On a budget? Keep reading for my favourite DIY’s…
- Personalised gifts always touch the hearts of friends and parents.
Because of this I have a few suggestions for personalised gifts.
- Personalised Photo Candles
- Personalised ‘fun’ Photo Frame
2. DIY Products such as lip scrubs and face masks are quick. easy and cheaper to make and obviously the perfect gift for everyone!
- Yogurt and Honey face masks for all!!
3. Looking for something more shop-bought looking?
- Marble-looking mugs (using nail polish).
- Microwavable hand-warmers (perfect for this time of year).
None of these ideas spark your interest? Then think of a broad idea and Google it with the abbreviation ‘DIY’ next to it. I can guarantee there is a cheaper, quicker alternative to all of your favourite gift ideas.